Thursday 3 September 2015

Insta Mini Book by Karine



Hello everybody !

Hope you're fine ? Ready for a new mini book ? I m happy to present you my new “Insta book” for my next workshop in Greece ! Are you ready ?

Material :

Album : We R Memory Keepers
Papers : 4heures37, Crate Paper
Cardstock : Ephéméria
Alphabet : Jenni Bowlin Studio
Embellishments : Epheméria, Peebles
Labels, Stickers : Custom&Craft
Stamps : Aladine, Kési'Art, Bloomini Studio, Craft Origine
Inks : Versafine, Studio Calico
Washi Tape

Dies :

650515 : Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit
660804 : Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK-happiness-phrases

It's really fun scrapping a little book ! I really love playing with small details !

I used my Sizzix Dies as a finishing touch, for the decoration part.
The die “ Hello” is just perfect to welcome me in the nice island called Syros ! I advice you to glue it with a spray because the die is really cute and thin !

I wanted to bring a little texture to my book so I embossed a white cardstock with an embossing folder. I just add some stamps. Glue with 3D foam for more volume.

Here are some pictures for you !













Thank you for your visit !

Karine

No comments:

Post a Comment