Friday 10 July 2015

Paper boat card


Hi Sizzix friends!

Today I want to show you my last Summer card. It’s a hexagonal card inspired by the sea, to create it I’ve used some of the Framelits from the Essentials Range and my Big Shot Plus, of course!!! 



It is so cute and reminds me the sea, with the waves and a little paper boat!!!  





Here are the materials and the dies I have used:


White cardstock, scrapbooking paper, hexagon and scallop squares, a stamp and enamels.



And a simple steps:



I have used the the scallop squares dies to die-cut the top of these halves hexagons to reminds waves.



More details of the card: 

I have used the foam pads to put each piece of paper together, giving volume to the card.


I’ve also distressed the edges in blue and yellow Distress ink. 






I hope you have enjoyed this hexagonal summer card . Thanks for your visit!


Have a creative and happy Friday!


------------------------♥------------------------♥--------------------------♥------------------------

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy os quería enseñar la última tarjeta veraniega que he realizado. Se trata de una tarjeta hexagonal inspirada en el mar, para realizarla he utilizado un par de Framelits del Essential Range y por supuesto mi Big Shot Plus !!!
Es una tarjeta muy resultona que recuerda al mar con sus olas y su barquito de papel!!! 
Y estos son los materiales y troqueles que he utilizado:  cartulina blanc, papel para scrapbooking, hexagon y scallop squares Framelits, un sello y enamels.

Unos sencillos pasos: He utilizado el Framelit del cuadro festoneado para darle forma a la parte superior de los medios hexágonos en tono azul para que parecieran las olas.

Más detalles de la tarjeta: Cada pieza de papel está enganchada con almohadillas 3D dándole volumen a la tarjeta. He entintado los bordes con tinta Distress amarillo y azul.






Espero que os haya gustado e inspirado esta tarjeta veraniega hexagonal. ¡Gracias por la visita!


¡Feliz y creativo viernes!

8 comments:

  1. Hello Raquel,
    This card is so cute! ^^

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel, this card is vey nice! I love the hexagon shape :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, I love too the hexagon shape ;-)

      Delete
  3. Ayyyy...me ha encantado!!!!!es suoer fresca!!!!!!....una combinacion de colores muy muy chula!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ainsss muchas gracias por tu comentario, me alegra mucho que te haya gustado.

      Delete