Sunday 28 June 2015

"Hello" Cards by Gerry van Gent

Happy Sunday Sizzix friends!
For my post today I created two cards which 
are perfect for a new-born baby boy/girl.
I called my cards -  "delivery bag cards"
because of the small "handle" I added on top :-)
3
Sizzix-rebrand-logo-low-res
660515 Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit
660804 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Happiness Phrases
660222 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Scribble & Splat
660474 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Decorative Bubbles 
*         *        *
1

I decorated the Splat with pearls and mini paper roses.
1a

I adhered the Happiness Phrase "Hello" on top of a decorative label.
1c

1b

2

For the bag handle I use one of the Decorative Bubbles .
Firstly, I die cut the bubble with the hearts. 
After that I separated the circle into two parts.
how

 I used the trim of hearts to decorate the handle.
2a

I hope you enjoyed my cards today!
cards
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
The Scrap Cake Pattern papers
Prima Marketing Say it in Crystals
*          *          *

Have a creative Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment