Sunday 12 April 2015

"Together" layout by Gerry van Gent


Hello Sizzix Peeps!
Did you have a great week so far? I hope so :-)

Well, I am an Instagram fan and I love posting photos there taken
with my phone. Some of the photos I take are really faves and worth
scrapping. Just like this photo of my kids - had to treasure up it on a layout.
For my blog post today I used the absolutely awesome Sizzix Big Shot Plus 
machine and some of the awesome dies included in the Starter Kit!

Together_gerry
siz
660515 Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit (White & Grey)
660473 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Decorative Trim #2
660218 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Handwritten Love
658526 Sizzix Bigz Die Elisse
*      *      *

I began creating the layout by die cutting the scalloped tags - two of each size.
For the tags I used corrugated cardboard which I left "natural" ...
c9

From the Decorative Trim #2 die set I used the hearts border....
I die cut it a few times and I outlined some of the hearts with white pen.
c3

The beautiful flower die from the Starter Kit was die cut in total 6 times.
For each flower I used two different colors.
c4

c8

I wanted the background to be more playful so....
I cut separately some of the hearts from Decorative Trim #2
 and adhered them on the background.
c5

I am so in love with the butterflies from the Starter Kit....
they are so intricate and pretty!
For my project I die cut the butterflies lots of times and 
I simply layered them - I prepared 3 "sets" of butterflies...
c1
One of the layered butterflies was cut in the middle and used 
for decoration at both (left/right) edges.
c2

16:9
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Prima Marketing flowers
Prima Marketing Bloom Girls Spray
Ingvild Bolme Metallic Embellies
Sakura white pen 
*       *       *
Thank you so much for visiting us today!
Have a creative Sunday!

1 comment: