Saturday 18 April 2015

for Kira








Hello there,
first of all I would like to say that I am a proud owner of the new wonderful SIZZIX Big Shot Plus now. Thanks a lot for it!!
I am really happy about this machine, it is an amazing help with my bookbindings, because I am no longer limited to 15cm paper size. The new 'Plus' is simply awesome!

Today I would like to show you an album for the little girlfriend of my youngest son.
He is invited to her birthday party on next Saturday. Suitable to a wallet for pencils I bought, she will get this personalized album for her paintings.


First I cut out her name from thick paperboard, to get really striking letters. I covered the letters with the same fabric of the albumcover. Grey fabric with white dots.... I love it :)
For the letters I used one of my favorite products of SIZZIX: Fresh Blossoms Alphabet #659963
This alphabet has a brilliant font style!

Afterwords, I used the SIZZIX Thinlits Die-Set 'Home sweet home' #660800 and pressed it into the same Paperboard. Of course, the Thinlits are too thin to use with a thick cardboard! But I cut out each image twice and helped a little by using a cutter. It worked easily! 
I wanted to have the houses in the same or even better thickness as the letters. Two houses will be merged to one single house. 


I also covered the houses with nice paper suitable for a nearly 5 years old girl.
 After this I built the file album also with strong paperboard, fabric and a ring binder mechanism.



I hope she will like it .... and you too :)

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Anni,
    dieser Ordner ist traumhaft schön.Wünsch dir ebenfalls ein schönes Wochenende.

    GLG Dagmar

    ReplyDelete