Tuesday 30 December 2014

Hearts by Lilith


Just before the start of a new year I think it is important to reflect on what the previous one has brought me and each year I my family is on the top of my little list. In this layout I wanted to put my relationship with my husband centre stage. There are very little photos of us two together and those I do have are precious. 
I used the  bigz basic shapes die which came in the starter kit. I cut out  couple of hearts, inked the edges and added some rub-ons to the larger one. Then I placed them over the layout, trying to keep the focus on the photo.





Supplies:
Sizzix Big shot Starter Kit, Other: OPen Book collection Crate Paper. 



Thank you for following me throughout the year and happy New Year to you all. May 2015 bring you lots of happiness, joy and creativity.
Lilith

No comments:

Post a Comment