Monday 14 April 2014

hot pots



Today I'm sharing another quilt from Nik at the cotton patch. You can get this as a kit which includes all the fabrics to make the full quilt (except wadding)

This one is made using the tumbler die, and it's a great departure from the super simple squares, but still being perfectly beginner friendly. I'd love to see this pattern made for a baby or toddler using novelty fabrics - like an I-spy quilt. I can imagine it being a lot of fun spending hours searching for all of the different animals and things. When my son was small he had an I-spy quilt and it was one of our favourite ways to spend quiet time, snuggled on the sofa with me searching for all of the different pictures.

The cotton patch have also put together a great downloadable guide on using the big shot - you can get your copy by clicking here!


No comments:

Post a Comment