Sunday 23 March 2014

A "Mum" Card by Gerry van Gent

Hello Sizzix Friends!
Today I have another card to share with you 
which was created by using the Free Mothers's Day Papers.
In case you didn`t check the papers yet here is a link for you:

FREE PAPER DOWNLOADS for MOTHER'S DAY

Card size: 10 cm x 15 cm
Mum
657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
658221 Sizzix Originals Die Curly Gate
658711 Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die Ironwork Gate
*     *      *
I used two of the pattern papers for my background.
Then I began decorating the card from top to bottom by
adding cut outs from Mother's Day Paper Downloads
and combining them with the beautiful dies.
The banner is originally a small one but to make it look
long I cut into two parts and added them to both sides of the heart.
Mum 1
Mum 2
Thank you for your visit!
Have a creative Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment