Friday 10 January 2014

Layering obsession... - Thinlits and Sizzlits everywhere!


Hi, it's me again!
I hope you had a great creative week! I'm away now, attending the CHA Show in Anaheim, but I've got something which I prepared for you in advance! My layering obsession continues, as you can see - it is just pleasure for me to build these projects adding more and more semi-transparent elements!




Personally I'm a huge fan of doily patterns - but can't you see how beautifully they work with inks, metals and washi tape? Poetry! Just a touch of nks and they are matching perfectly my chosen color palette... they even look cool if you won't press all of the details out of them!
Love this look! :)



Here are the Sizzix dies I used for this layout:
- 659117 - Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Springtime 
- 658506 - Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Vintage Doily

I wish you all a great creative week!
xox
Finn 

No comments:

Post a Comment