Monday 2 December 2013

another quick gift idea






Because I love @sewjustinesew I'm a drawstring pouch production line today


Hello everyone! It's December already - which means we are so close to Christmas now I can smell it. Maybe that's the Christmas scented candle I've got lit, though? Now is the time to start the Christmas shopping panic, and maybe for some of you the local craft fairs and school fetes. One of my friends had a Christmas fair last week and I made her a heap of drawstring bags using my tutorial from earlier in the year. Instead of patchwork I just cut squares using my big shot pro (6.5" square die). Of course, if you don't have a big shot pro, you could cut these yourself. I managed to make 12 bags in half a day, which she was then going to fill with sweets and chocolate coins. They're a great quick gift idea, perfect for teachers or school friends, or as stocking stuffers.


12 little bags ready to be stuffed with sweets and chocolate for @sewjustinesew's charity craft fair

You can find the original tutorial for these bags (which I made with 2.5" squares) by clicking here.


scrappy drawstring pouch

No comments:

Post a Comment