Friday 27 September 2013

Winter is Coming... - Winter Gift Bag - with Thinlits!


Hi, it's my turn to take over the blog again!
As people say, Winter is Coming...



Although I'm not a huge fan of preparing for Christmas so early or creating in "traditional Christmas colours" I'm ready to take a challenge and create something in a bit Winter mood... Ready?
So, having Winter on my mind - let me start with delicate, faded colours - cold greens, blues, snowflake cut-outs (great Sizzix Thinlits - Christmas (659010)), big Prima flower and metal embellishments (ok, I know I'm addicted!) to finish with a bit of veil, some crystals, vintage buttons and pins and a piece of natural canvas. I was really having great time constructing this multi-layered composition on the top of this little paper gift bag!




All the papers I've used are from my new A4 Vintage Vanity Journaling Pad from Prima and all the metal elements are "Mechanicals" - my trinkets and caps from Prima. To get extra dimension I used some 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. 



And here are the links to the Sizzix Dies I used for this project - with white cardstock and Prima for cutting out the elements:
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Christmas (659010)
- Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Medallions (658339) 

I hope you are keeping yourself warm in this cold season - and find some time for creativity!
See you soon!
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment