Sunday 7 July 2013

A "Love" Card by Gerry van Gent




Hello Sizzix friends!

Today I'd love to share with you a card which was created
by using the gorgeous new Pop 'n Cuts Dies designed by Karen Burniston.
I love them and the possibilities to mix and create are endless.

657900 Sizzix Big Shot Machine 
658378 Sizzix Pop 'n Cuts XL Die - Card, Square w/Ornate Edge
658373 Sizzix Pop 'n Cuts Magnetic Insert Die - Label, Funky 3D Pop-up
658367 Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set - Butterflies
658039 Sizzix Bigz Die - Ornate Plate 
657007 Sizzix Movers & Shapers Accessory - Basic Tray, L
655267 Sizzix Accessory - Cutting Pad, Extended 

Both butterflies were die-cut a few times and glued on
top of each other so they'll give more dimension.

After die-cutting the Ornate Plate I removed the inside part
of the doily. For my card I used only the scallop circle which
I cut into two parts and adhered it on both sides of the card.

I die-cut The Ornate Edges 4 times as for top & bottom of the card I
used the whole swirls. The other two swirls I cut into two and decorated 
the Pop-up part of the card and the bottom part of the card
N.B. When I used the whole swirls I didn't adhere them on front top/bottom part of the card
but on back side of the card. Then I carefully pulled the swirls to the front.

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Webster's Pages - "Sweet Notes" collection
KaiseCraft - Clear Stamp

*  *  *


I hope you enjoyed my card today!
Have a sunny Sunday!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Gerry, it's a lovely card and how clever to use the flourishes on the ends that way! The stacked butterflies are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cute!!! loved it

    ReplyDelete