One of my favourite dies is Styled Labels 656642. There's two different labels on this die, both perfect size for card making! Many of Darkroom Door's quote stamps fit perfectly into this die, so naturally I tend to use this one a lot. Today I have two cards to share showing how I stamp quotes onto the die...
1. Stamp 'Splatter Background DDBS009' onto folded blue card using Archival Sepia ink pad. Sponge around the edges of the card using the Sepia ink pad with an ink blending tool.
2. Cut the Styled Label from grungeboard. Stamp the quote from 'Artist DDRS027' stamp set onto the label using Archival Jet Black ink pad. Sponge around the edges of the grungeboard using Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
3. Pierce a hole at the top and bottom of the label using an awl and insert two decorative brads.
4. Adhere grungeboard to front of card using foam adhesive to complete!
Here's a second card using the same die:
1. Stamp 'Mesh Background DDBS016' onto folded cream card using Archival Sepia ink pad. Lightly sponge around the edges of the card using the same ink with an ink blending tool.
2. Tear a strip of kraft glassine paper and sew onto the bottom of the card using a zig zag stitch on your sewing machine. Crumple up the edges of the paper to give it more texture.
3. Trim an image from the 'Wilderness Montage DDMN006' and ink around the edges with Archival Sepia ink. Adhere to left side of card as shown.
4. Cut the Styled Label from grungeboard. Stamp quote from 'Vintage Automobiles DDRS033' stamp set onto the label using Archival Sepia ink pad. Sponge the edges of the grungeboard lightly with Sepia ink using an ink blending tool.
5. Pierce a hole at the left and right sides of the label using an awl and insert two decorative brads.
6. Adhere grungeboard to the card using foam adhesive to complete!
Hope you've enjoyed these cards and ideas!
I'll look forward to sharing more ideas with you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!