Monday 18 March 2013

Spring window card



I love window cards. They are so unexpected and they always cause the "Wow effect". And I love making these cards using framelits because it is very easy. Let's see...


Supply list:



I have die cut the card base and all parts of the window using different sizes of the ticket die, then I have glued everything together. Finally I have die cut the butterfly, made the banner and put some pearls to embellish.

And there you have it: Simple and cute.


Happy Monday!

............................

Me encantan las tarjetas con ventana. Son muy inesperadas y siempre tiene ese efecto "guau" en quien las recibe. Y me encanta hacerlas utilizando Framelits porque es muy sencillo. Vamos a ver...

Materiales:


He troquelado la base de la tarjeta y todas las partes de la ventana utilizando diferentes medidas del ticket y después las he pegado con glossy accents. Por último he troquelado la mariposa, hecho el banner con el título y he pegado unas perlitas para adornar.

Y ya está: Sencilla y bonita.

¡Feliz lunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment