Sunday 24 March 2013

Easter Baskets from Gerry

Hello Sizzix friends!
Gerry's here today with some Easter inspiration.
I have two Easter Baskets to share with you today which 
I made for my kids. These baskets will be part of their decoration
during their Easter breakfast at school.
655268 Sizzix Big Shot Machine
657724 Sizzix ScoreBoards Die - Candy Cup
657707 Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die - Flower Burst w/Ribbon
657747 Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die - Regal Edging
658506 Sizzix Sizzlits L - Vintage Doily

I used peel cardboard (1.5mm) to die cut the base for the basket. 
Then I chose pattern papers to "dress it up".
I sanded the edges of each side of the basket.
To make the Flower Burst w/Ribbon more stable I die cut it three times -
twice using white cardstock and once using pattern paper.
Then I adhered them to one another. 

I added Pearl Drops and a paper flower on top.
I also inked a little bit the edges.
The Regal Edging strip die was cut as normal.
I removed one of the die-cut pattern as I needed 4 for one basket.
Fold in 4 so it will look quadratic and adhere only in the middle
of each side of the basket.
Add a twine and a flower to the front side.

Die cut the  Vintage Doily and adhere underneath each basket.
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Webster's Pages - "Modern Romance" Collection
Webster's Pages - "New Beginnings" Collection
Webster's Pages - "Best Friends" Collection
Prima Marketing Flowers - Velvet Rainbow Brights

 I hope you enjoyed my projects today!
Wishing you a Happy Sunday!

1 comment: