Friday 15 February 2013

Simple Gift Bag for all occasions :)


Hi, I hope you had a great creative week!
I was verybusy last days having classes in France - and I'll be happy to share some peeks and photos soon, as there was a lot of Sizzix goodies used during the "Splash!" class! 
Today I've got something good for all occasions - altered gift bag... for Birthday? Or maybe as a nice gesture to somebody we love, without any occasion?
Creating project like that is fun and easy, just have a short look!


Prima ans Sizzix gift bag

We will need some paper scraps and Sizzlits and Framelits Sizzix dies:
- (658001) Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Interlocking Circles 
- (657994) Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Card, Decorative Insert 
- (657996) Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Card, Scallop Circle Insert
- (658289) Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK w/Stamps - Banners 
For this project I used elements from 2 Prima collections: Papers and Flowers from Life Time Collection and Wooden Elements and Mechanicals from my collections for Prima.


- All the composition is build from many layers: the biggest element on the bag is a rectangle, I layered 1 smaller rectagle, 1 Scallop Circle (657996) and 1 smaller rectangle again -  on the top of it using my favorite adhesive. 

- Next step was cutting out and layering Decorative Card (657994) together with Cut out from Interlocking Circles Sizzlits Decorative strip (658001), which I've torn into smaller pieces. 

- The final layer is build with paper banners from Paula Pascual ( 658289), one more paper rectangle mounted on 3D foam and embellishments - some white thread, paper flowers, wood letters, epoxy stickers, bottle cap, pebbles and buttons. 


I hope my small project gave you some inspiration today!
See you soon and have a great week!
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment