Saturday 19 January 2013

CHA


                   
Hi everyone! I am just back from the Craft & Hobby Show in Anaheim, CA, 
and thought I would show you a little of what was going on there. 
The picture above shows the banner over the Convention Center. Some of my 
designer friends are on their way over to set up their displays (yes, that is a leg 
you see sticking out- part of a mannequin).
Here is my new line that debuted at the show. It is called Picket Fence and it 
is all about the garden. There are 16 dies and folders- hope you love them. 
This collection will be available in June!
Part of the collection... there are 5 XL ScoreBoards that are great for project bases
and decorative Sizzlits and Textured Impressions folders to match.
Beth Reames is the talented and amazing designer who designed the packaging samples
and found this cool potting bench where the samples are displayed. Love her work!
My crafty friend Lisa Fulmer and I did a taping for Craft Time TV, a new show 
airing this year, where we demonstrated how to create one of the new Watering Can dies.
The taping crew was so professional and nice I hardly remembered I was nervous. 
Here's where Karen Burniston and I demo'd our new collections. 
It's so exciting to be surrounded by all of this creativity! The Sizzix booth was 
hopping the whole time. Hope you enjoyed a little glimpse at CHA. Will be back next 
time with fun Valentine projects from the new From The Heart collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment