Friday 11 January 2013

Advent Diary - final part


Happy New Year!
 I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. My husband and I went to my parents home in Mallorca, where i grew up. It is a beautiful island and we were blessed with ten days of sunshine and warm temperatures which is unusual for this time of year even in Mallorca.


I am happy to report that I finished my Advent diary. (Previous posts here and here.)


I mostly did all the writing during the month except for the days we were away. the pictures though I had to wait until a few days ago as I did not have a computer until then.

I printed all my mobile photos the same size and by accident I prented the date and time when they were taken. Now, I would usually trim that info away, but since the aim of this project was to tell what, when and where we did this advent, I thought it was best to keep it as it would provide extra info.


For the photos I die cut extra tags out of acetate using the same Tag & Tie die from Tim Holtz, and attached them where ever possible.


 Each day has number tag that is decorated with the number die cut with the Wordplay Tim Holtz die, then either a single paper tag, acetate one or a mix of them.


Of course, the 25th had many pages since it is my birthday and I did take more than usual photos.


Once completed, I joined them all with one of the Tim Holtz chain balls, I prefer those to the ring binders and those seem to stick out and are harder to store.
As you can see is a rather large tag book, but I shall treasure as it contains a record of 25 really special days.

No comments:

Post a Comment