Thursday 27 December 2012

Hexagons are for life not just for Christmas!



I hope you all had a very Happy Christmas Day and enjoyed time with family and friends. Our family get together included great grandparents and great grandchildren - exhausting but fun.

And yes I did complete the hexagon project -
 
 

It's an i-pad or tablet cover - made from a range of Japanese fabrics - I liked the idea of traditional patchwork used for a cover for some of the latest technology!
 
 


 
Not only does it protect the i-pad or tablet- it also makes it different to everyone elses - even maybe a disguise - because it's not obvious what the cover contains!
Was it a good present? yes it was, and it was very easy.  I will be making something else using my hexagon dies and the big shot machine next year - don't ask what because I don't know yet!
Have a very Happy New Year.
Angela
 

No comments:

Post a Comment