Friday 24 August 2012

Emboss it - tags in ink!

Hi there friends - greetings from beautiful, green Ireland!
Today U've got for you tag inspiration - based on Ranger inks, 7 Dots Studio papers and great Sizzix Embossing Folders of course! 
I really love pattern and texture on my projects, so Embossing Folders are perfect choice for me, especially when I want to add "extra touch" to my papers and elements I used for the project. This time I decided to use beautiful Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders - Bohemian Lace Set (657811) - the patterns were my love from the first sight!


I applied the Ranger Distress Stain and Distress Ink on the folders before embossing. The effect were different, but both of them - stunning.


Then, using my new "patterned paper" I created 2 compositions on the top of my small tags.
For the first one I just used the embossed paper with Ranger Distress Ink. I decided to add some flourishes - Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set - Card Phrases Set (657522) was a perfect choice for adding extra elements to my tags!



For the second tag I used the paper embossed with Ranger Distress Stain and I added a bit of  Walnut Stain Distress Ink on the top of it too.


And here is the final effect!


After applying some metallic paint and spraying the tags were ready! How easy and fun it is!




I hope you will have a wonderful creative week... I'm getting ready for the class in beautiful City of Cork and  I'm all excited! I can't wait to meet my students and have some great, creative fun!
Have agreat weekend too!
xo
Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment