Monday 9 July 2012

Wedding card



Hi everyone,
how are you? I 've just came back from a loveòly weekend in Capri, an amazing island! Only relax and sun and sea and my lovely hubby with me:) take a break! Do you remember the wedding that I was preparing for one of my friends? So my friends got married last thursday and today I want to share with you a little idea to make a lovely congratulations card:)

Materials you need:


How to make it:)

To make this card is very simple, I loved the idea to make a card to save the money, the gift I would to donate to the bride and the groom.

  1. Cut a stripe of white card stock of 15x30 cm and fold it in half
  2. emboss the front cover with the dot embossing folder
  3. Cut and close with the hot glue the little 3d flowers in turquoise card stock
  4. glue it on the card front with the hot glue
  5. add the ticket and the hearts stopping them with the sewing machine
  6. for the inside of the card cut a piece of white card stock of 10x15 cm and emboss it with the dots embossing folder.
  7. sew it on the card on three sides
  8. put inside the gift and a tag with your thoughts.




Have a lovely start of your week and be creative :)
Love, Lory

No comments:

Post a Comment