Wednesday 2 May 2012

Sentiment Cards



Hi everyone!
How are you? I missed this wonderful place from some weeks, I taught at Version Scrap in Paris last month and after it the spring made me so tired! have you ever had this sensation? I love spring, the colors, the smells but I should sleep everywhere!!! LOL

Today I want to show you two cards that I hope will inspire you:)
Very simple and easy cards but I  think so lovely to donate:)

Materials you need:

  • Big shot machine ( item code 657000)
  • Embossilits small Flower w/leaves ( item code 657705)
  • Sizzlits medium die Card Phrase set ( item code 657522)
  • Sizzlits medium die Card Phrase set #2 (item code 657523)
  • Sizzlits decorative strip Paper Rosette (item code 656931)
  • Sizzlits decorative strip Washer border (item code 657826)
  • wood button
  • jems
  • letter stickers
  • patterned papers (I have used American crafts dear Lizzy neapolitan)
  • vellum
  • inks 
  • embellishments you love
I couldn' t imagine how much I love these dies! Since I have them in my hands I have a lot of ideas to sue them in many different ways to create something lovely to donate, as well.

FIRST CARD: Thinking of You


Simply cut a strip of paper with the Paper Rosette die and follow the so useful instructions to build the flower. Then  add your sentiment with the Phrase card set! They are amazing!

A detail...



SECOND CARD: Love 

For this second card I had a lot of fun creating a tone on tone background, a handmade background and to give an elegant touch making a rose :) 

I have paint the rose with two different colors, green for the leaves and pink for the flower. Use them with a sponge:) It's so funny!



A detail..



Have a wonderful day!
Love, Lory

No comments:

Post a Comment