Tuesday 24 April 2012

Cute Couple Layout

 By Celine  Navarro


When you know your best friends enjoy handmade gifts, you usually SPOIL them with layouts, mini album and steal their photos all the time! Worse! You take pictures of them and say "hey! I'll make a scrapbook for you with those photos!" :)


Well, yes : I do this all the time :)


For this layout, I wanted to create a romantic, sweet, vintage layout for 2 of my best friends, Benjamin and Amélie.


A flowery pink paper along with a wood background one would match perfectly together. Then, I wanted some YELLOW.



I picked two different yellow patterned papers and decided to make my own embellishments with two of my new favorite Sizzix dies.

For this layout, you'll need :



Cut one of your Yellow paper with Harlequin Border die. Glue the strip to your layout and sew on it with your sewing machine.



For the flowers, layer THREE different patterned papers onto your BIGZ die (those BIGZ dies can handlt up to 4 papers at a time!) and run the whole through your Big Shot!




Ink the edges of each flower and layer each petal to make a pretty flowers.


Attach buttons, chipboard buttons, sequins, stickers to the center of the flowers and ta-da! :)


Enjoy!


Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment