Thursday 15 March 2012

What I have been up to

By Paula Pascual
Well, since Stitches I have been demonstrating at two other shows, one consumer one in Vicenza, Italy, and the other one was a trade one in Lisbon, Portugal. I thoroughly enjoyed both even though they were very different.
It was very nice to hear and see what Sizzix is for other people in Europe, how they use it and what they use it for.

This was my table at the Italian show. I used some of Pete's and Angela's lovely projects from Stitches. I just love that Happi blanket.


These are some of the projects I made while demonstrating in Portugal. The one above is using Tim Holtz envelope die and Teresa Collins papers.


This one is done using my all time most used die, Tim Holtz Tag and bookplate die and Pete Hughes Ironwork Frame.


Ines, a patchwork and quilting expert from Oeiras (Portugal), was also there showing how well the Sizzix quilting dies work. Above, Ines is showcasing the template that she is going to follow using die cut pieces of fabric.

And this is Ines with the sewn piece of patchwork. Really neat and ever so fast! I came back really excited about this Sizzix new line of Quilting dies. I can't wait to start sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment