Tuesday 13 March 2012

Mon Petit Coeur - Paper Quilting layout

 By Celine  Navarro


Hello everyone!


Today, I would like to bring a little bit of sweetness with a baby girl layout! :)
Have you ever tried paper quilting? Well, I've been loving it for a while now way before the Sizzix Framelits came into my life, I used to use a trimmer to cut each and every single paper square.
Now, with the Framelits, life has been so much easier!


I used the SQUARE Framelits with my beloved Big Shot.


Simply cut several squares of the same sizes and glue them all close to each other on a patterned paper.


Simply use your sewing machine and sew between each square.





I simply made 2 rows of paper quilting on this layout but imagine of the possibilities you have with these Framelits! You can make a whole background with the smallest square, a card with the biggest one and so on! That's what I love about the Framelits : endless possibilities!








Have fun!
Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment