Thursday 8 March 2012

Layout "My Love" by Karine Cazenave-Tapie

 By Karine Cazenave-Tapie


Hello,

Before beginning my step-by-step, I just would like to say that I'm very very happy and proud to join the Sizzix team !
I really L*O*V*E Sizzix products, there are SO versatile and creative tools :)
Hope you'll like my projects...So follow me on my first post here and Enjoy !

To built my layout" My love" I use 2 Sizzix dies :

Material :

Kraft cardstock : American Crafts
Papers : Crate Paper
Alphabets : Sassafras Lass
Stickers : Crate Paper
Wood hearts: Studio Calico
Flower : K&Company
Stass : Hero Arts
Stamps : Craft Origine
Ink : Black Versafine
Dies : Sizzix
Others : tags, Divine Twine

I wanted to create a very soft layout with lots of little details. I chose a feminine collection even if I wanted to scrap my son :) with delicate dies.

Step 1 : Cut your frame in a green paper
It's better to use a double sided paper : you can use the other sided to frame your picture !


Step 2 : Underline your frame
Glue your frame on your background.
Use a black pen and draw your frame to add more contrast.


Step 3: Add some volume
I love using 3D foam to add some relief under my picture.



Step 4 : Embellish with hearts
I used one of my favorite dies, mini hearts set designed by Tim Holz ! I use them in practically each of my creations :)

Step 5 : The final touch !
To finish my layout, I add my tittle, ticket, flower, button and tags


A creation very simple to realize in a minimum of time but very pleasant to built !
Do you want to taste with me ?




Karine Cazenave-Tapie

No comments:

Post a Comment