Monday 19 March 2012

Framelits and cards

 By Loredana Bucaria




Hello everyone! How are you? A new wonderful week starts today and what is the best way to start it? Making something creative!!


You know I am really crazy for framelits! I think they can give you endless possibilities to create something even if you don't have enough time! They give you the right inspiration to make something lovely everyday in a very quick time!


So today I want to share with you two cards that I hope you'll love!


Materials you need:

  • Big shot machine
  • Framelits Circle ( item code 657551)
  • Framelits Rectangles ( item code 657908)
  • kraft card stock 
  • your favorite stamps
  • embellishments of your choice (buttons, beads, etc)

I want immediately show you my cards to let have you and idea on how is simple to create with these amazing tools.

I simply cut a rectangle of yellow paper and added it on the kraft card stock. In this way you create a simple but so lovely card and with the right colors combination it can become so pretty! Don't you think?


a detail....
The framelits rectangles have rounded corners :) I added some butterflies and a red heart:)


For the second card I've used the framelits circle to create a sort of background for the cupcake:) the smallest die is really cute! Add tone on tone buttons.


 here a detail...


aren't they so pretty and simple to do?
Come on try these amazing tools and you will be wondered of what you can do with them :)

Have a wonderful week
Love, Lory

No comments:

Post a Comment