Tuesday 28 February 2012

Stitches 2012, part 2

 By Paula Pascual


As promised part two of Stitches 2012 Sizzix Booth. I am only sharing the areas I worked on, but hopefully Pete will be sharing soon the areas he work on, which are the really cool ones!


Hero Arts collection, sets of red rubber stamps and Framelits, any stamper knows of Hero Arts and the match with Sizzix makes them a must for every crafter.


Greetings, a collection perfect for some one who likes to make cards, mini albums and delicate projects. This collection has Bigz and Sizzlits dies and absolutely gorgeous Textured impressions folders.


Sweet treats, the sweetest collection I worked on for sure, specially when I had to buy all those sweets to fill up glass jars. Besides, as Eileen Hull dies most of them are Bigz ScoreBoards which means that they word really well with chipboard and mount board.

And I could not finish my Stitches 2012 round up without sharing this photo of the Christmas Club:


Steve (the carpenter/builder/handyman who made all the units for the Stitches booth),
Paula (little old me) and Pete Hugues

You may wonder why it is the Christmas Club, well, as some of you may know Pete was born on Christmas day, so was Steve and so was I, although different years may I add. Incredible coincidence still, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment